Dis-ease can be understood as the result of an energy that has taken residence in our energetic fields that is not a vibrational match for our healthy bodies. Similar to removing something parasitic, removing these things not only feels good, but also frees our energy to be used for our present life and the creation of our future. At Apothic Energy, different tools are used to prepare for and carry out the removal of mismatched vibrations. The healing space (the room and all of it's contents) are energetically prepared using Reiki, drums, rattle, sage, bells, and other sounds and intentions. The idea is to raise the vibrations of the room in such a way so that any lower vibrations that are a mis-match for well being cannot remain in the space. The same tools are used to raise the vibrations of your physical and energetic body during the healing process. Concerning our bodies, these tools allow us to dissipate, shed and/or shake free any lower frequencies that are in disharmony with our physical container bringing us back to a place of ease and energetic harmony. The energy removed is managed in such a way so that it can not return to you.
Indigenous cultures throughout the world have used energetic practices as a means of healing for thousands of years. In conjunction with western medicine, these healing practices allow for a more comprehensive and holistic method of caring for ourselves. Shamanic healing engages the non-physical realms seeking guidance and direction to bring about healing. This healing modality explores one's energetic fields, thought forms, past lives, and much more.
These services can include:
- Extraction (removing lower frequency energies from the body)
- Curse Unraveling
- Compassionate Spirit Release (De-possession)
- Cord Cutting
- Soul Retrieval (click for more detail)
Using universal life force energy, energetic blocks are removed to bring about emotional and physical well being and soundness of mind. Close attention is paid to the chakra system as these are the energetic centers that hold our belief systems and broadcast our emotions and feelings. In accordance with the law of attraction, the energy that we hold and emit attracts more energy of like kind. Clear chakras allow us to hold, send, and receive energies that bring about health and call into our lives a way of being that we desire.
Common chakra correspondences:
- Root Chakra: located at the base of your spine - bones and muscles; adrenal glands; weight; financial security; lack of interest in career/opportunities; financial security; feeling lost.
- Sacral Chakra: located in the lower abdomen between the naval and pubic bone - gonads; womb; genitals; lower back; kidney; bladder; digestion; anxiety; fear; stress.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: located below the diaphragm - pancreas; adrenals; liver; bladder; digestion; immune system; self esteem; feeling powerless; lack of control.
- Heart Chakra: located in the center of the chest - thymus; lungs; heart; circulation; arms; hands; trust; worry; commitment.
- Throat Chakra: located between the collar bone and adam's apple - thyroid; throat; ears; mouth; shoulders; neck; communication; creative identity; self expression.
- Third Eye Chakra: located in the center of the forehead inside the head - Pineal gland; eyes; brow; base of skull; vision; headaches; dreams/nightmares.
- Crown Chakra: located at the top of the head - pituitary; cerebral cortex; central nervous system; self knowledge; issues with attachment; depression; alienation; confusion.
Click here for more details.
Sliding scale: 75/hr - 100/hr